LEOs Spotlight Lions Club
The LEOs “Spotlight” Lions Award recognizes the Lions Club who exemplifies strong partnership between LEOs and Lions, where Lions learn from the innovative insights of LEOs and where LEOs gain access to the proven strategies of those who’ve successfully served the world for decades.
1) To nominate a Lions Club, the LEO Club must:
a) Complete and sign the nomination form.
b) Report, to Lions International, current Leo Club officers and contact information.
2) To accept the nomination, the Lions Club must be:
a) Chartered for six or more months prior to the end of the fiscal year.
b) in “Good Standing”, such as District dues paid and no unpaid balance with Lions International greater than $50 outstanding 90 days or more. Club not in financial suspension.
• Helped LEOs to develop and improve skills as a project organizer, motivator, and leader of their peers.
• Educated LEOs on Hawaii Lions Foundation.
• Educated LEOs on Lions International and resources/programs available.
• Demonstrated excellence in partnership between LEOs and Lions through planning and organizing at least one (1) Lions and one (1) LEOs service projects, fundraisers, and/or social functions.
• Attended at least one (1) District 50 meeting with LEOs.
• EXTRA points: contributed to Hawaii Lions Foundation
Application completed and signed. Submit the application with any related supporting material as applicable.
DEADLINE April 1, 2023
(in-hand by the due date, no exception)
• Email application with any documentations in PDF to: Lion Joyce Pang, Chair at [email protected]
DONATE TO HAWAII LIONS FOUNDATION
Your charitable gift to the Hawaii Lions Foundation helps support our service programs. To mail in your tax deductible donation, simply send a check to:
HAWAII LIONS FOUNDATION
405 N. Kuakini St. #801
Honolulu, HI 96817